Adopt an Oyster
Adopt an oyster from graft to harvest!
You will get 🌺:
1. 🌺 Upon purchase: A digital adoption certificate with details including the date, place (Kamoka Pearl Farm, Ahe, Tuamotu, French Polynesia) and details of the graft of your oyster.
2. 🌺 At the time of harvest (late April to early May, 2022): A digital birth certificate for your pearl including a photo of the pearl being removed from the oyster.
3. 🌺 Two to four weeks after harvest: An email with a photo of your pearl alongside its number tag and its attributes including color, shape, quality and size.
4. 🌺 Four to six weeks after harvest: Your pearl will be shipped to you with its number tag in our beautiful Kamoka packaging that includes a keepsake pouch with an engraved mother of pearl Kamoka logo and a certificate of authenticity.
Join our Facebook Sustainable Pearl Forum to be part of our community of oyster adoptive parents and to compare your pearl journey!
🌺 After harvest, all oysters will be set free into our lagoon and we'll video the process.
🌺 Twenty percent of the sale price will be donated to Sea Shepherd, an organization that actively protects and conserves marine wildlife around the world.
🌺 The rest of the sale price will go towards our own conservation efforts including much needed updates to our solar power and water catchment systems that allow us to farm our pearls with minimal impact.
Pearls harvested could be worth from $48* to over $1000 depending on your luck.
* If your oyster rejects the pearl nucleus or dies of natural causes and thus does not produce a pearl, we will send you one of our grab bag pearls. The likelihood of this occurring is approximately 2 percent.
* If your oyster produces a pearl of very low quality we will send the you the pearl that your oyster produced plus a grab bag pearl. The likelihood of this occurring is about 20 percent.
Use fewer filters or clear all
Showing items 1-0 of 0.